President Mark Weeks called the meeting to order at 6:31pm

Introduction of Officers and guests:

President – Mark Weeks

Vice President – Paul Dibble

Secretary – Steve Higgins

Treasurer – Dart Sharp

Safety Officer – Jason Milsom

Mike Wiesner New Member… Flying for a long time.. Like to had his Draco out on Sunday and it sure was pretty. John Lindgren Lived in Nevada and now back up in the PNW. Love to fly big fast loud stuff.

16 Club Members were in attendance, with 1 guest.

Minutes from December’s Meeting approval:

 Motion was made to accept minutes as posted – Motion was Passed - Failed

 

OFFICER REPORTS:

President: Make sure we thank the Alfy’s Staff. They let us use the room for free and give us a good discount.

Vice President – Don’t forget, Saturday the 12 at 2:00 pm… Practice Race Whoop Day.

Secretary – We have 28 Paid members for 2022, there still are a few who haven’t paid the 2022 dues. Check your AMA Renewal Info: We have 23 Members who their AMA Expires this year. 14 Members who have expired AMA membership or their membership Expires within the next 60 days. 4 Members who have paid Dues for 2022, whom their AMA expires in the next 30 days. I will be sending individual emails to those members within 60 days of expiry by Friday the 11th of Feb. Please check your spam filters for said emails. Plan on getting new Member cards out by the beginning of April. Those who I see at the field often I’ll hand them to them directly, those who I don’t see often they will be mailed.

Treasurer – Doing good… Bank Account is in the Black. AMA Registration is updated and paid.

Safety Officer – Make sure you do a preflight… Check your servos…

Field Manager – Sometime in March Need to put down fertilizer.

Newsletter Editor – Brought hard copies of the news letter for those who wanted them.

Webmaster – Pics, news and comments are always wanted for the website.

OLD BUSINESS: See last month’s posting (ask if we need to go over them at the meeting) None Brought up.

NEW BUSINESS:

Found a Power Pole… It’s on a 4X6… We will get it out to Ranger Dave, and they may put it up. It’ll be nice to have in this year, but this is based on the Scouts Time Frame.

Next Month Dues for 2022 are Due… Please we must keep our AMA up to date.

Ranger Dave, and Don have swapped positions. Dave is the admin, and Don is taking care of  maintenance. They have asked us that when we have the Tank event that weekend and asked if they can bring scouts to watch the event.

Dave and Don have also asked if we can assist with an aviation merit badge.

The question was asked do we know what the Merit Badge details? Mark will find out these details.

Ron asked what we wanted for tables and booth spot for the expo event. Maybe we should be giving out information on our events.

Ron has a waterproof box that we can use for newsletters at the field. He said he will take care of installing these at the field.

A question was asked about a list of tools and instructions for Honey Buckets. We will address this once we get closer to the work party in March. Brian will have 2x2 pavers with tile on them to use as a stable base for the Honey Buckets. Briand R will bring them to the field.

A question was asked about FAA numbers, if we should include them in the club documentation. The answer for this was no, but just as a reminder those numbers should be on the outside of your plane, if you don’t have the FAA number you should put the required AMA information on your plane.

SHOW AND TELL:

Jim Stewart showed off his glider that he’s been building…

Jay Whelan Showed off his FPV quad… This prompted a discussion on the Quad Events we will be having 1 weekend a month this summer. We will be having a practice event starting at 2pm this

Saturday the 12th of Feb.

 

PROGRAM:

Steve H. Started a Presentation on how to program AS3X. He forgot his 3S Battery to demonstrate

with a plane. Steve will attempt this again in March!

ADJOURNMENT:

Motion was made for adjourning the meeting. Meeting adjourned at 7:35PM